Dear Members of PCPC:
We have been very hard at work updating our resources over the last number of months, and are pleased to announce the following NEW (or updated) policies and procedures that comply with the new Ministry regulations.
All of the policies and procedures below can be found in the Members-Only Section of the PCPC website.
Those without a link below are available (in MS Word) via the Human Resources tab in the members’ section.
- Anaphylactic Policy
- Behaviour Guidance Form
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Children’s Records
- First Aid Policy
- Food and Nutrition Policy
- Immunization Policy
- Monitoring Compliance and Contraventions Policy
- Offence Declaration
- Playground Safety Policy
- Daily Playground Checklist
- Monthly Playground Checklist
- Seasonal Playground Checklist
- Playground Repair Log
- Program Statement
- Resource Teachers
- Sanitation Policy and Procedures
- Serious Occurrence Policy
- Sleep Supervision Policy
- Supervision Policy for Volunteers, Participating Parents and Placement Students
- Vulnerable Sector Check Policy
- Wait List Policy
If there are any policies or procedures that you are looking for and don’t see on the PCPC website, please ask because it may be one that we are currently working on, or perhaps one that we can start to work on!
As always, please feel free to contact the PCPC office with any questions that you may have.
Have a wonderful day!
Strengthening the partnership between teachers and parents in childcare since 1974
Shannon Stephens | Executive Director