PCPC is here to help our members be as successful as possible!
For PCPC staff to assist you to the best of our abilities, there are some things that you can ensure we have which will help:
- AGM date
- Election date
- Do you have staff benefits? If not, would you like a quote from our supplier Morneau Shepell?
- Do you have liability/D&O insurance and with who?
- Do you have a website for your centre? PCPC creates and manages many of our centre websites so if you ever have a need to find a manager for your site please keep PCPC in mind.
- Do you have a purchase of service agreement with your Municipality for any subsidized spots?
- Please forward a copy of your centre bylaws for the PCPC archives.
- Please go to members’ section and fill in “School info page update form” way at the bottom of the resources and send to Ken Simons who will post your information on our website with the other members. If you are already listed, check and ensure the information is current or send Ken an update.
As always, PCPC is here to help. If you have questions contact Shannon and she would be happy to speak with you.