Your Board Needs Professional Development, and PCPC Is The Place To Turn!
We are excited to offer an on-line learning opportunity for all Board members!
PCPC’s online governance material is designed to provide quality, affordable, educational opportunities for volunteer Boards of Directors and their staff. Online learning is the latest trend in education and affords volunteers to learn valuable information from the comfort and convenience of their home and/or workplace.
If you want a smoother transition from old Board to new Board and a stronger team — then our Governance Workshop is for you!
When you purchase the Governance Workshop Package, all Board members will have access to the workshop and materials for a full 4 days! Members can proceed at a pace that is appropriate for them and can repeat sections as often as they need to!
The material is divided into four sets of workshops with separate keys (coded links) for each set.
- Governance Presentations 1: Board Functions
- Board of Directors and Governance (58 slides)
- Board of Directors: Additional Committees (42 slides)
- Board of Directors: Human Resources (58 slides)
- Governance Presentations 2: Meeting Legal Requirements
- Board of Directors: Making it Legal (86 slides)
- Keeping the Record Straight: Introductory accounting for non-profit organizations (38 slides)
- Governance Presentations 3: Executive Positions
- President (58 slides)
- Vice-President (8 slides)
- Secretary (58 slides)
- Governance Presentations 4: More Executive Positions
- Treasurer (42 slides)
- Fundraising Committee (80 slides)
- Registrar (7 slides)
You will also receive the ‘Hit the Ground Running’ handbook, and will have access to one 30 minute consultation session with PCPC to answer any specific questions (the consultation must be booked within 30 days of the workshop).
The PCPC Introductory Rate is $200 per centre – regardless of how many Board members!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today to book this exciting offer!
- All participants need a desktop or laptop computer with a Flash-equipped browser (that is, no iPads or iPhones).
- Payments accepted through PayPal only.
- We welcome all comments about this program and are constantly fine tuning the delivery to best suit your needs.